Thursday 21 January 2016

Its Been A While!

I haven't actually produced anything for a really long time!  I have found myself getting increasingly busy with work, life and all of my many and varied interests.  I found a few moments this month to put something together for the Blog Train - and hope to start contributing most months this year.

For the love of roses kit:

There are a total of:
8x Patterned papers which you can see in the preview file
15x Textured papers which are not in the preview file
3x Frames
39x Elements (some of these are in the previews).

It is live for downloading now - if I didnt do that I would simply forget on the 1st of Feb!

Hope you enjoy it and get some use out of it.

Happy scrapping everyone...
Click on the preview for Google Drive download (111mb)


No comments:

Post a Comment