Saturday 18 January 2014

Pixel Scrapper Mini Challenge 23rd Jan

Hi All
Back with another!  I have been experimenting much more and learning much more - most of it courtesy of the tutorials on www.pixelscrapper.com!
I'm very proud that only 3 of the 13 elements were developed using CU licenced templates from pixel scrapper!  The other 10 were developed by myself, completely from scratch from photographs taken with my camera.
There are a few small blemishes and imperfections, but I decided to leave them as I think they just add to the kit.

As you can probably tell, it is summer in NZ at the moment!  I love the beach and nature.  Most of my kits, colour schemes etc I will develop will have an element of nature in them.  We have just got back from a trip to Northland and I was looking through some posts of pixel scrapper and found a link to www.design-seeds.com  What an amazing site.  When I saw the colour palette for a washed up message in a bottle I couldn't resist - I thought this was beautiful and would work well for many of the photo's I have taken during our trip.

I will upload some plain papers to accompany the kit next week.

Here is the preview file:


The link to download:  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment